Following initial accreditation, accreditation will be renewed annually for HSAs by the BDAV, provided the accredited assessor complies with the BDAV’s requirements as set out in the Code of Conduct for HSAs. Annual renewal is subject to the assessor:
- maintaining BDAV membership during the term of the accreditation;
- satisfactorily passing the annual check tests;
- not having had any criminal convictions;
- not having had his/her accreditation revoked;
- having no unresolved disputes;
- achieving a minimum of six Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points per annum;
- maintaining current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance cover for the duration of the accreditation;
- paying the required annual accreditation fee to BDAV.
Should the accredited assessor conduct less than five assessments within a 12-month period, the BDAV may request such assessor to attend a relevant training course and/or demonstrate competency in the use of their nominate software prior to an annual accreditation renewal being approved.